Sweet Almond Oil / Almond Oil and Hair

Hello everyone,

Thanks for taking time to read my blog, I appreciate you so much.

Well today I will be talking about almond oil. First of all the difference between sweet almond oil and almond oil is that sweet almond oil comes from the part of the almond plant that produces white flowers and almond oil comes from the part of the plant that produces pink flowers. It is an essential oil.
As we all know that eating whole almonds as part of a balanced diet helps to improve our weight and health in general. This is because the nuts have protein, minerals and good fat in them.

In terms of using this oil for the hair, It's just amazing!  I decided to blog this because three days ago I read about what almond oil does to the hair and decided I would give it a try. I just couldn't believe I had this oil sitting in my oils container for all this while. Using it for only two days now has brought sheen to my hair, my hair has become thick and very soft. What the almond oil does is it helps circulation in the scalp and produces strong hair.  Almond oils can also be used for the skin because they contain vitamin E which reduces inflammation and irritation to the skin.

How to use almond oil:

Put about 3 to 4 drops in your palm and rub both hands together

Massage it into your hair ( For how to massage the scalp, check my post on massaging the scalp to promote hair growth)

Allow to sit in the hair for about 15-20 minutes before shampooing and conditioning your hair.

Alternatively you can use the almond oil every 2 days without washing the oil out of your hair- this is how I use my almond oil.

Hope you got something from this post.Please watch out for a video on this post.

Enjoy your curls!!

Please comment and subscribe it's free

Follow this blog to read more

Stay blessed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment