Ayurvedic Treatment to Promote Hair Growth

Hello!

Sorry for the long break, hope you all enjoyed the hoildays.
Talking about my ayurvedic treatment has spurred me to talk more on the benefits of the powders I use.

*The Amla Powder - The Amla powder is derived from the powdered dried of gooseberry fruit. Amla really conditions the hair, thickens the hair and slows down hair loss. Whenever I use the Amla my becomes very soft and retains the natural colour. It also prevents premature graying.

*The Brahmi Powder - This ayurvedic powder also conditions my hair, strengthens and maintains my hair roots, cures dandruff because to be honest I don't see any dandruff in my hair after going natural. Hair loss can be treated by using the brahmi, controls split ends and the end result is usually long hair and denser hair.
It's been 5 months now since I big chopped and my hair it's more than 3 inches. Let's calculate, if normal hair grows 1/2 an inch every month then I should have 2 1/2 inches. This clearly shows my hair is really growing.lol

*The other powders which are shikakai and the Aritha soap nuts are also very good but the Aritha for instance is the natural shampoo which is drying whilst shikakai also cleanses and also a bit drying but promotes hair growth.

I get my powders from my local indian shop and it's about �1 per powder.

Hope you will try these powders on your hair be it relaxed or natural. Love your hair because that's is the most important thing.
Please subscribe by the comment box to get the post by mail. It's free!!

MUAH!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment