Product Review: Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner

Hi Guys,

Today I would like to share with you a product I use which has really helped my hair to grow. It's the Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturising Conditioner, long name huh?
This conditioner is ideal for dry and brittle hair, it makes my hair ultra soft and very smooth, The one thing I like about this product is that it doesn't contain protein.

 I co-wash my hair with it on Saturdays after my main treatments;ayurvedic and hot oil.
I got this product from http://www.britishcurlies.co.uk/ and I have used it for about 5 months now, at the price of �9.99. So if  you looking for great conditioner, you can try this product out. It can be used on natural and relaxed hair types.

Thanks for stopping by, follow this blog to read more.

Comment and subscribe it's free to subscribe.

Love your hair

Butternaturale

1 comments:

  1. Jo said...

    Hi I can see you have posted a post I wrote on my blog to be precise two posts. Can you remove them from your posts.

Post a Comment