My Weight Challenge! - Day 3



Hi everyone,



No hair talks today. lol

I thought of sharing with you what I am also up to concerning my weight. Well I weigh about 63kg and I am not so content with it so I have decided to embark on a 3 month challenge. The main reason I want to do this is because after giving birth, I still have some baby fat belly left and I want it off. I am able to do this because I have finally stopped breastfeeding which really went smoothly because of the method I used. I am willing to share with anyone who is having a hard time stopping breastfeeding.
What I have done is cut back on my food and exercise for 10minutes every day on my treadmill. I am not used to eating 3 times a day so I take my breakfast and eat some healthy snacks like low fat yogurt and fruits during lunch. I will try adding some nuts to it.

For supper I try to eat by 6pm because I read that it is where one has to start with if they want to lose some weight.
So if you are up for this challenge, leave a comment and follow the blog to see how I shed off my weight.

Sometimes you need others to be encouraged!

Target-57kg

Thanks for taking the time to read, stay blessed. MUAH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment