My Natural Hair Regimen: Deep Conditioning

Hi there,  
       
Welcome to my blog, thanks for taking the time to read.
Today I will be talking about how I deep condition my curls.
I know getting a regular regimen can be daunting especially if you are a new naturalista. I had a bit of hard time before I wrote down everything I wanted to have done in my regimen. I got my hands on it after a month of watching YouTube videos on natural hair. Great stuff there, check it out!

How I Deep Condition my Hair:
The things I need to deep condition are my Olive Oil Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner, a plastic bag, wide tooth comb, my Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose moisturizing Conditioner and a small bowl.
First of all I co-wash my hair with the moisturizing conditioner, leave it in the hair for about 5 minutes and rinse it out.
After, mixing the deep conditioner in a bowl, I apply it to my hair; this helps me cover the whole hair properly.
Then massage the deep conditioner into my hair shaft and scalp to enable circulation in the hair follicle.
 Then cover my hair with a plastic bag for about 45mins.
 I rinse the deep conditioner out of my hair and co-wash again to balance the protein in the deep conditioner, then put in my Shea butter and leave-in conditioner and twist or flat braid my hair.
 Since going natural, I have realised that my hair doesn�t like too much protein and this is the beauty of natural hair. You get to know your hair.
I just love the fact that I am liberated and can�t wait to achieve a long natural hair.
Well this is one of the treatments I do in a month.
Hope this helped.
Please comment and subscribe it�s free to subscribe.
Be the beautiful you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment