Massaging the Scalp to Promote Hair Growth

Hello once again, thanks for stopping by.
Today I will be talking about massaging the scalp.
Massage is an act of kneading and rubbing the body or skin to stimulate circulation and relieve tension. The best way to massage the scalp is to put pressure on the scalp; this helps blood to circulate to the hair follicles, relaxes the scalp and body and helps to strengthen hair roots. Natural oils are usually the ideal oils to use during massaging of the scalp because they condition the hair and reduces dandruff which interferes with hair growth. Since I went natural, I have realised there is no dandruff in my hair because I used to suffer with dandruff when I had relaxed hair.
Some oils which will help with hair growth are:
1.       Coconut Oil � helps to slow  down the natural shedding of hair
2.       Almond Oil / Lavender Oil � reduces hair breakage
3.       Rosemary Oil � stimulates the hair follicles therefore producing new growth

Among these oils I have used Coconut and Almond oils for about 6 months now and I can attest to them.

For procedure in using your oils, please go to my blog under moisturising black hair.
Hope you had a great weekend
Enjoy your beautiful curls!
Please comment and follow this blog to read more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment